At Axelroth & Associates, we understand the pressures and pleasures you face as a librarian. You have too much to do and too little time to do it all.
We can help you thrive in this environment. Whether you need strategic repositioning to meet new needs or placement support to identify the best candidates to join your team, we can supplement your time and resources.
We offer consulting services in:
Recent Events and Articles
- How to Sit at the Table: Lean In [Details]
- What Law Firm Administrators Want Librarians to Know [Details]
- All Things Private Law Libraries: A Conversation with Jeremy Sullivan, Jean O'Grady, Richard Leiter, and Joan Axelroth [Details]
- The Essential Guide to Climate Change: Surviving and Thriving (LLAM) [Details]
- PLL Change as Opportunity Webinar: Staffing the Library for Success (AALL/PLL) [Details]